Free Boiler Scheme
If you would like to apply for a free boiler from the government ECO scheme, check that you meet the qualifying criteria below. If you meet all of the criteria, fill in the form and we will be in touch shortly.
- You must be a home owner.
- Your boiler must be 6 years or older
- You must accept free underfloor insulation. For this to be possible, at least 60% of your ground floor must have floorboards.
Someone in the household must be claiming one of the following benefits.
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Carer’s Allowance
- Cild Benefit (if total household income is less than £23,000)
- Child Tax Credit
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment Support Allowance (ESA)
- Income Support
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Severe Disability Allowance
- Universal Credit
- War Pensions Mobility Supplement
- Working Tax Credit